- Delivery and presentation of genetic test results through web-based applications at Point of Care
- Quick and easy overview of personal genetic information
- Real-time generation of Diagnostic Reports within Genetic Health Record
- Important medical information, knowledge, references, etc.
- Alert function when new reports, information, etc. are available
- Direct integration into EHRs possible
With the increasing amount of data resulting from multi-gene analyses traditional diagnostic reports are no longer adequate to transport all necessary and relevant information. This poses a problem for the delivery and perception of results at the Point of Care. Reports can only use fractions of data resulting from a genetic analysis, the remaining data is not available for subsequent clinical questions.
The GIMS Delivery Module allows genetic labs to make test results available for patients and physicians in a well-arranged and easily accessible format.
GIMS automatically compiles results of analyses, diagnostic reports as well as relevant genetic background information in personalized Genetic Health Records (GHR) accessible through a web-based portal.